Wednesday 1 September 2010

First Blog

Hi Everybody My name is Joseph Wolfson, I am a journalism student at Catch 22 magazine.
www.catch22mag.com here are some examples of student blogs from the past at Catch22http://www.catch22mag.com/academy/student-blogs
I'm blogging at last!  I'm completely new to this but I will give it a go non the less. It took ages, I had to jump through many hoops to get here. I thought that my yahoo e mail account wouldn't work so I spent ages trying to create a google one but my yahoo address worked in the end so I feel releived now.
I am supposed to link two websites that I have found useful so here they are;
www.bbc.co.uk; and www.guardian.co.uk both of which have been invaluable on the morning feature meetings, which, by the way i really enjoy. It has proved to be a tough but fun skill to learn.

This is a video which inspired me to write my feature. It is the legendary one love peace concert where Bob Marley made the two warring leaders of the political parties shake hands above his head.


www.twitter.com Which I only joined as part of the course but I am vowing to get more acquainted with. If only because I couldn't get any decent ideas from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment